Rachel Hodson Director/Psychologist Bachelor of Psychology & Criminology
Rachel Hodson is a Registered Psychologist and a Board Member of the Australian Psychology Society. She has worked in a variety of settings, which includes non-government organisations, pain management clinics, Child Protection and the WA Police.
Rachel offers confidential and professional counselling and coaching services to individuals, couples, and families. She specialises in Trauma Related Conditions, specifically with Emergency Personnel, as well as a range of issues, including:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Panic Attacks
- Stress & Adjustment Issues
- Mood related difficulties, such as: Feeling Down, Lacking Energy & Motivation
- Anger Management
- Workplace Bullying
- Relationship Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Personal Development
Rachel tailors the therapy to address each person’s psychological needs. In her therapeutic interventions, Rachel draws from her extensive training experience, and ongoing professional development in:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
Rachel offers a warm and supportive environment. She is passionate about helping individuals to overcome difficulties they are facing, whilst restoring confidence, building resilience and helping them to reach their full potential.
Currently on leave and returning June, 2020.
Will be accepting new clients upon return.